Mouse 2.0, new tech out.

Discussion in 'Technology Talk' started by FuZion, Aug 16, 2011.

1. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Alright guys, I've been waiting for a mouse that doesn't say something specific when it comes out and thats "HOLY BALLS OF FURY 500,000,000,000 DPI TECHNOLOGY WHOAAA SO FUKN POWERFUL" ~_~;;

The mouse to end all mouses for right now is the new Qpad OM-75 Mouse.

QPAD has focused on the technology that does matter: The image processing, sensing pixels, response time, micro control unit and max speed and last but not least the overall performance quality of the sensor. You can move at a max speed of 1 meter per second without losing data performance.

The sensor pictures the surface with a shutter speed of 6469 frames per second covering an area of 30x30 pixels per frame. This generates an image processing of impressive 5.8 MB data per second. You will be able to adjust the USB polling rate between 125, 250, 500 and 1000 Hz depending on how much your computer port can accept without creating lag. The QPAD OM-75 is Plug & Play for easy installation, so no external drivers are needed. The QPAD OM-75 also contains onboard memory that keeps your programmed settings, even when switching to another computer.

Selling about the average 69$

[​IMG]

2. Dehugger

Dehugger Contributor

Holy balls. Must buy.

3. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Yah, I need a new mouse, and bad... ffs I got one of thosse crap ass logitech's and I can't even move mine without losing traction with the laser. horrible.

4. BorntoLose

BorntoLose New Member

That is disgusting..

5. CutScene

CutScene Member

The color white aside, looks pretty good and at a decent price. If anyone gets this let me know. The G9X has a hard middle mouse button, but it tracks like a pro.

6. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

I'm also in the market for a new mouse, and like Fuzion said, I am using my WORK logitech mouse and it just doesn't cut it...

But I also need it to be relatively portable.

7. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

I love my g5.

8. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

Lol get a Logitech G3 :p Thats what im using but recently been using an Acer mouse that came with my sister's desktop to own the pub with XD

9. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Before it finally died last week, I had been using the HP mouse that came with my old HP desktop I got back in 2002. I swear it got at least 10billion clicks

10. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Yeah this mouse should be pretty good for the price I'll be buying it when it comes out.