What's new

Most interesting and most boring sport to watch?

50Cent

What's your most interesting sports and most boring sports to watch?

For me, Floorball, Basketball, Handball will be my most intereting sports to watch while Badminton or Table tennis will be my most boring sports to watch because you are just seeing them hitting a ball here and there. Nothing much to excited about.

Captain Cap

Hockey is the most boring sport to play and watch (yeah, Canadians, what's up? You gonna drive a maple syrup train down here and shewt me? Lololollolol trollolol)

I really like watching tennis. Once you really get into the sport, it's pretty cool, especially when you watch Europeans play.

Space Cowboy

The 47 Ronin
i think the most boring fucking sport ever is baseball and golf. baseball can be good if its like a playoff game and its the last inning in a close game, otherwise please shoot me. golf... speaks for itself. i most enjoy watching football (nfl not that dumb soccer shit the rest of the world watches) and i enjoy watching hockey when its two good teams playing good.

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
Football, baseball, basketball and rugby in my opinion are the most interesting. (rugby just because of the hits) On the other hand, no sport to me is boring but golf does put me to sleep. The commentators..I mean give them props for trying but they don't make it fun either.

football/mma is great to watch, golf i cant stand watching and baseball is a near second. if im at the baseball game its cool, i can drink and be happy.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Football (american), Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, X-Games.

I also do enjoy watching girls beach volleyball :)

summer-volleyball-26.20981015_large.jpg

vball12-348x380.208145612_large.jpg

50Cent

football/mma is great to watch, golf i cant stand watching and baseball is a near second. if im at the baseball game its cool, i can drink and be happy.
I missed out MMA! Yes, MMA is also a very interesting sports for me to see.. and golf is the most boring too!

tuc0

Team sports are really good to watch in person.
I can't stand golf either.
I enjoy watching badminton, tennis, and ping-pong.
You have to play it to appreciate the talent and energy involved.