What's new

Mosskeetho in the house!!!

Mosquito!

in Name: Francis Mission
In Game nickname/nicknames:Mosquito!
Your favorite hobby: playing chess, bowling and snowboarding.
Your favorite movie: Spiderman!!!
Games you play: NFS:undercover,project freedom,cod:black ops
How many hours a week are you online: im not good in math to calculate how many hours, but i usually go OL after work everyday?
Your previous squad/team: Generator,eureality and lots more.. (i just keep on getting invites from different groups, but i never stayed or played in their server)
Why did you leave your last squad: coz im looking for a cool TAG.. ^_^
How long have you been playing in our server: can't remember, but probly few months ago.
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: coz this is the most active group iv ever seen in css world.
Tell us about you: i got my gf pregnant so im going to become a DAD and planning to teach my son to play CS @ age of 4.. lol

Fasttrak

Staff member
Howdy, Mosquito and welcome to the forums. Hang around and get to know the guys that play on the server. Forum and server participation is expected by our admins, so far you have a couple months play of the pubber. Keep it up and see you on the server.

Fasttrak

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
You are #4 on the list of who's killed me the most. I'll get you back, don't worry. Welcome to the forums Mosquito.

Mosquito!

thanks for the warm welcome! ^_^

Ill try to hang around in forums. This is my first time participating on forums and im still trying to familiarize this thing. Plus, im not a native english speaker, so please bear with me.. ^_^

Mosquito!

Howdy Cap!! oh, by the way, i have a vent too, but i'm not yet that familiar on using it.. is it a must to go online in vent while playing?

Tofumetal

hey Mosquito

Good to see that you FINALLY submitted an application. I WAS a Daly City kid myself from Brunswick & Templeton until i moved to Vegas (STD lovers). you should meet with jorge loco he's from daly city kid as well.

you and enon can most definately go head to head cuz killing me all the time in the server aint going to benefit you BUT on the contrary me killing you most definately a +1 for me :D

Good luck on App & See you in the server!

Mosquito!

Yep, thanks. where does enon live? You said you were from Brunswick & Templeton? Thats like 3mins drive away from my house.. lol.. I don't mind going head to head with enon and i guess meeting some admins face to face and have some drinks would be nice. lol..

Tofumetal

Yep, thanks. where does enon live? You said you were from Brunswick & Templeton? Thats like 3mins drive away from my house.. lol.. I don't mind going head to head with enon and i guess meeting some admins face to face and have some drinks would be nice. lol..
first of all enon is not admin lol

second, beat him in game not punch his face in... that's fastrak's job

third, are you Filipino? (because 75% of people in Daly City is full of them)