Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
I mean, if you think about it, the alaya-viljana system is an implant that ties directly into the brain via the spine. Presumably when the implant is engaged, the mobile suit is basically you. I imagine it's the same principal as controlling the thrusters and boosters on a mobile suit (since humans don't have rocket feet).
I guess the system is sort of like the weaker version of Newtype or Psycho-frame power. Man they have finally introduced Bael G-01. :D :D :D :D

el jorge loco

Staff member
I guess the system is sort of like the weaker version of Newtype or Psycho-frame power. Man they have finally introduced Bael G-01. :D :D :D :D
You did also ask for a new Gundam. So you got your wish.

Also, the reveal that Vidar (human) was Gaelio was meh, and now I'm bleh because the reveal that Vidar (Gundam) uses Ein's brain.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
You did also ask for a new Gundam. So you got your wish.

Also, the reveal that Vidar (human) was Gaelio was meh, and now I'm bleh because the reveal that Vidar (Gundam) uses Ein's brain.
I wasn't surprise by Vidar and Ein being one lol. Since S1 they kind of had this bromance crap going on between Gaelio and Ein figured they were bringing them back again for S2. Atleast it was a cool and interesting system