Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

el jorge loco

Staff member
They still need to introduce G-01 Bael Gaelio finished tuning and McGilis needs to get one as well lol. Im pretty sure the 7 Stars still has more Gundam frames hidden.
I mean, the Gundams are named from the 72 demons of the Ars Goetia (except for Gali-Gali's new gundam)... so theoretically there are a few more gundam frames out there, assuming they weren't destroyed during the Calamity Wars.

On a side note, I am hoping there is a season 3 for Gundam Build Fighters :)

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
I mean, the Gundams are named from the 72 demons of the Ars Goetia (except for Gali-Gali's new gundam)... so theoretically there are a few more gundam frames out there, assuming they weren't destroyed during the Calamity Wars.

On a side note, I am hoping there is a season 3 for Gundam Build Fighters :)
Lol GBF was pretty interesting and almost refreshing. Although if they do make a S3 I hope they continue with S1 characters.

el jorge loco

Staff member
Lol man Im glad one fucker is down but the way it went was kinda anti climatic. They gotta up the mobile suit fights a little more like 00 and Wing. Hopefully we get more action on earth.
TBH, I actually like the character dev > mobile suit battles that IBO offers. It's kinda refreshing.

Also, yeah, Jasley's death was kinda anti-climactic, but he did go out like a bitch so there was some satisfaction there. I actually kinda figured his death would be mostly unsatisfying.... also that he was gonna get run through by Mika like that. It's cool that Barbatos has a tail now that was salvaged from the mobile armor they beat.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
TBH, I actually like the character dev > mobile suit battles that IBO offers. It's kinda refreshing.

Also, yeah, Jasley's death was kinda anti-climactic, but he did go out like a bitch so there was some satisfaction there. I actually kinda figured his death would be mostly unsatisfying.... also that he was gonna get run through by Mika like that. It's cool that Barbatos has a tail now that was salvaged from the mobile armor they beat.
My question is how the hell is he controlling the tail LOL.
I really hope Iok's death is be more satisfying.

el jorge loco

Staff member
I mean, if you think about it, the alaya-viljana system is an implant that ties directly into the brain via the spine. Presumably when the implant is engaged, the mobile suit is basically you. I imagine it's the same principal as controlling the thrusters and boosters on a mobile suit (since humans don't have rocket feet).