Minecraft

Dehugger

Contributor
I know we had a minecraft thread on the other forum, but there is none here. I love me some minecraft, but I hate playing alone. If any of you guys play/want to play we should set up a 47R MC server. Hell I'll even set one up (they are cheaaaaap) if people want to play.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
I know we had a minecraft thread on the other forum, but there is none here. I love me some minecraft, but I hate playing alone. If any of you guys play/want to play we should set up a 47R MC server. Hell I'll even set one up (they are cheaaaaap) if people want to play.
Lol minecraft minecraft how this game suck the life out of me... played this game like 9hour straight only to get myself killed by lava coming from the top and bottom... lost my castle and other shit :(

Lol TT and Fuzion use to play on multi

How is minecraft? I always hear things about it but I've never played. I'd be down to try it out with some 47R heads if we had a server I suppose.

It basically seems like another way to waste a WHOLE lot of time lol. I don't think I can be playing like that with my fall semester coming up. I'd rather keep is casual with source and LoL. Probably the 2 games I play the most.