Might be leaving soon

Fasttrak

Staff member
Stye, keep safe and get the fuck out sooner rather than later. Have had several bad wild fires around the ranch in the last twenty years. The trouble happens when the wind shifts in the middle of the night and a half mile wall of fire moving along at better then twenty miles an hour, can easily catch you off-guard. Take care and hope all goes well and nothing of importance gets burned on your ranch.

Fasttrak

So far all is good. My dad will be up all night keepin watch though. Like Fast said, wind changes direction and 4 miles will be covered in like an hour.

Cup, I live in SoCal so I know about our fires haha.

Awoll, the ranch is in Smithville but right on the boarder of Bastrop. So technically we're closer to Bastrop then Smithville

Fasttrak

Staff member
So far all is good. My dad will be up all night keepin watch though. Like Fast said, wind changes direction and 4 miles will be covered in like an hour.

Cup, I live in SoCal so I know about our fires haha.

Awoll, the ranch is in Smithville but right on the boarder of Bastrop. So technically we're closer to Bastrop then Smithville
Good to hear everything is safe so far, and really happy to hear you're helping your pops out. Hang in there and hope the fire dies down in short order, too damn many houses lost already!

Fasttrak

EDIT: That is one creepy assed banner, Stye, gives me the willy's.