Microwave tricks

Ooohhhh, I got another one, but this is super dangerous and i've burned myself on it, not on my hands but on my face like a sunburn cause it popped when I was removing it.

You can super heat water. You have to take the rotating tray out and used bottled/filtered water. You nuke it for like 5-8 minutes and if you don't disturb it the water will super heat past boiling point and you can flash boil the whole cup.

I got one. Put in a Nintendo with Contra in your microwave.

Input 2 2 8 8 4 6 4 6 7 9 7 9 then your stop/clear button followed by the start button.
( up up down down left right left right a b a b select start)

You just won the game!

Ooohhhh, I got another one, but this is super dangerous and i've burned myself on it, not on my hands but on my face like a sunburn cause it popped when I was removing it.

You can super heat water. You have to take the rotating tray out and used bottled/filtered water. You nuke it for like 5-8 minutes and if you don't disturb it the water will super heat past boiling point and you can flash boil the whole cup.
Not directly related to microwaving but you can also flash freeze a bottle of water the same way by sticking it in the freezer. That way you have something cold to stick on your face after you melt it off.

There was a study done, where they grew multiple healthy plants, picked 2 for testing.

Used a stove to boil water and then cooled it down(obviously) and used it to water one of the plants.

THey also used a microwave to boil water(and cool it down) to water the other plant.

The plant they fed with microwaved water died. Other plant Lived healthy.

There was a study done, where they grew multiple healthy plants, picked 2 for testing.
Used a stove to boil water and then cooled it down(obviously) and used it to water one of the plants.
THey also used a microwave to boil water(and cool it down) to water the other plant.
The plant they fed with microwaved water died. Other plant Lived healthy.
I believe that experiment was done by a child with only two plants. Microwave vs Kettle-Boiled Water for the Feeding of Plants There's no difference at all, unless you've got some crazy explanation, microwaves are non-ionizing radiation.

And greggo, I tried it. Haha I was a little hesitant at first, I was like, hmmm, I wonder what's going to happen, if this was some dirty trick.