What's new

Mclovin will bite here...

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
I have pubbed with McLovin a more often then not, he helps start the servers and has turned down MM with me because he is trying to keep the pub alive.

He is a cool guy, he helps he start the servers and he willing enforces server rules and completing the objective WITHOUT TAGS!!! There has been many occasions that he has reached out to me to join to unstack teams or kick/ban some asshats.

He honestly cares about being active in the community and not stacking or being an asshat in the pubs

considering how much I post now a days and how little server time I am putting I don't think I deserve the tag he is trying to earn.

Just got promoted to a mid-level management job, cool guy in the pubs, active as hell.... all I would want to see him do is donate more often.

Other that Kami I'm sure he is almost the top poster that I was back in the day.

I want him to be put back up for the running for TAGs

He has my +10

Gaspar OUT!

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
It's amazing how you have changed so Stay positive and the time will come,,,

FYI
We are not blind or deaf :)

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
I agree w/ Gaspar, but us new-to-the-clan folks didnt know your earlier years; and unfortunately, it's not up to just us, you still gotta convince the oldies.