What's new

Mclovin will bite here...

Nutbutter

Staff member
Hate to say it buddy... but when you burned your bridges you did a outstanding job of doing that.... I am neutral on the issue..... I know your history and am well versed in you actions. I will never step in for you and say hay Ice... he is ok... you need to prove it to him not anyone else man..... I can say I forgive you..... but you torched Ice many times... and that is not exceptionable ... think your applying to the wrong place to be honest... there are may others who would accept you... but you shit the bed...... way to many times here my friend!

Nutbutter

Staff member
having said that... I do forgive your retadiness... but you need to convince Ice not anyone else... because he is the 1 you shit on the most. I know you have grown and become a man... but you need to repair the shit storm you threw down before any of us can trust you.

mclovin

Appreciate the responses guys but this app already was declined a while ago, not sure if it's re-openable but appreciate it.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
I was just adding my 2 cents to a dead thread. And you notice, now people are responding positive instead of negative, for the most part. This probably will come down to you mending the damage you've done in your yesterdays to Ice. I recommend continued activity on the forums and for the love of god if you ever see him in game break your mic. Set it on fire and hit it with a sledge hammer!

mclovin

anyways this is a declined app thread, and holds no purpose. please lock it admins. i appreciate the support but this thread is dead. i haven't applied since this one was declined.

I appreciate the support guys but i'm not ready to ask for membership atm, only accept.

yarr

The 47 Ronin
McLovin (Kodiak, Todd, ect..): Here is a +1 from me. Even when I didn't have my gaming PC up there were a few people who kept in touch with me while I was on my hiatus and McLovin was one of the few. I know first hand how bad of an impression he first made when coming onto our server and becoming part of the forums. I also can tell you that he has mellowed out, not only has he mellowed out but he actively engages in the community and he does so more than most. Becoming part of 47R would mean SO MUCH to the guy! Ever since he first started in the server he has always desperately seeked approval from us, many of us have been able to watch him grow as a person and a CS player and although it's been rocky, I believe it has been a fun learning experience for him and a test of patience for us. I know he would always respect the clan and the tags simply because how much he cares about the community and because all we have been able to teach him. I know my addition here is late but I really wanted to put in my two words even if they don't make a difference. :)

mclovin

i appreciate everyone's opinion on this matter.. (i think all you long time members can say in my case it's way too easy for me to talk the talk, than too walk the talk.)

this isn't on ICE if it's a denial or approval, i did a good job of killing my rep a while back. this is a group decision, just like my somehow acceptance back on here without a ban.

i'm just happy i can play here without any raging in your servers. just figured i'd bite at a membership, thanks for considering.

mclovin

WUT?! well i could try to revive this whole petition... i honestly feel like an adult (about 6 years tooo late!) and have been told by multiple anon. members to re- apply. well...

i'd love to see some responeses and opinons

Last edited: