What's new

Mclovin will bite here...

mclovin

well this is better than i've got in the past... and over the past 2 months i've had to quit 'squawking' @Col. Gaspar in order to lead my ESO guild. glad to see your giving me a chance, appreciate it. wether or not i'm accepted, it's all good... just thought i'd test the waters after a year of being back and acting normal for a change...

@Ragingmidget your just mad because of my seahawks domination!

mclovin

touche... but 2 out of 3 games, plus one of them total domination seems like there is room for anger...

but for real, we ARE the best 2 teams in the NFL atm... the next 3 years will be the new best ever most televised knockout NFL rivalry games ever IMO...

but unfortunately crabtree isn't going to make an appearance :D

mclovin

1 super bowl isnt dominating.
atleast admit 3-2 games we won, 2 were extremely close and had blown calls... but 1 was just hands down extremly Hawks dominated, which settles the season IMO

still, with kaepernick, willis, smith, smith, and bowman (returning from that narly injury in our nfc championship game, which some seahawks fans through popcorn at him as he was being carted off, the ASSHOLES) our thanksgiving game will be great and il be damned if i dont have that black friday off working as a manager in retail

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
In your case you have to be 50+ in order for you to apply, 18 is not enough for you. :problemo:
In all seriousness you still have a lot to prove, you barely got back to the community, I think time will tell how things will be with you and The 47 Ronin.

Last edited:

-L-

The 47 Ronin
TBH I was surprised when Ice didnt instant banhammer when you showed yourself again. I'm too inactive so my vote shouldn't count so no vote from me

d00b

The 47 Ronin
Mclovin has earned my +1. He's eternally infatuated with 47r and I think he would die a happy man if he could wear the tag for just a day. Consistent posting on the forums and when I see him in game, it's always a fun experience since he talks friendly shit and sucks haha If there is any annoying mic spam I'll revoke my +1! That's my only concern, but when I'm drinking it's nice to have someone else equally as retarded to talk to hah

SlaVe

The 47 Ronin
mclovin...............YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.
jk.
super active on forums. joins empty GO server.
ill give
+ .5
:crazytroll:

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
Mclovin has earned my +1. He's eternally infatuated with 47r and I think he would die a happy man if he could wear the tag for just a day. Consistent posting on the forums and when I see him in game, it's always a fun experience since he talks friendly shit and sucks haha If there is any annoying mic spam I'll revoke my +1! That's my only concern, but when I'm drinking it's nice to have someone else equally as retarded to talk to hah
He has my +11...active, friendly and I pwn his noob ass...