[MAJOR CSS UPDATE FORTHCOMING] Cumulative weapon fixes

d00b

The 47 Ronin
Increased run speed for Galil and FAMAS - Thank god, even though I rarely use them, on the GG they are annoying.

Slightly increased damage of m249 - lol

Decreased range of shotguns, while slightly increasing damage - Does this mean I wont get randomly dinked from way too far away? yay

Fixed bug that would cause the suppressor state on the USP and M4A1 to not be accounted for correctly when the weapons were dropped with the suppressor attached and then picked up.- There goes yarrs fun

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I will be waiting for a 3rd or 4th update after that is released to fix the actual game.
This will break so many addons that its not going to be even funny.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
I will be waiting for a 3rd or 4th update after that is released to fix the actual game.
This will break so many addons that its not going to be even funny.
Lol yea they probably will revert back to the old guns after 4th patch fails... -_-

I'm actually excited about the famas being lighter. I might actually use that gun more now... the weight was the only shitty thing about it.
But yeah, I'm still amazed at how steam is still able to break everything with their updates consistently..

Haze

Contributor
Increased run speed for Galil and FAMAS - Thank god, even though I rarely use them, on the GG they are annoying.

Slightly increased damage of m249 - lol

Decreased range of shotguns, while slightly increasing damage - Does this mean I wont get randomly dinked from way too far away? yay

Fixed bug that would cause the suppressor state on the USP and M4A1 to not be accounted for correctly when the weapons were dropped with the suppressor attached and then picked up.- There goes yarrs fun
You forgot one update

"Totally screwed everything else even remotely close to being good in cs:s"

Hmmmm maybe i just hate this game too much now..

All weapons now have a new accuracy model which fixes many bugs and provides more intuitive weapon behavior
I really, really hope this doesn't mean that there's a new age of CoD-esque spraying and praying in CS.

Come on guys, I'm sure Valve has learned their lesson after every other update like this being a complete disaster at first. And besides, it can't make things THAT much worse.