Madden 2012 Midnight release!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by IcEWoLF, Aug 29, 2011.

1. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

How can your console explode?
    I have plenty of ventilation ( I have the brand new 360) I went through 3 360's!
    I got the limited edition Halo one.
    Thank god for Costco...didn't have to pay a dime for my 3 consoles..
    The sad part is all of them lasted me less than 2 years.

2. ninjapenguin

ninjapenguin New Member

I like it, but the kicking is atrocious. I've played this game for about 5 hours, and I still can't get field goals right even within 30 yards. Would be nice if they just released DLC for 1200 points each year for roster updates, or had competition like you guys mentioned.

J E T S, Jets Jets Jets! :D

3. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Bring back 2k Games NFL!

4. ninjapenguin

ninjapenguin New Member

YES. 2k5 ftw, and it was budget priced!

5. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

i just picked this up yesterday and am having fun with it. plays similarly to '11 but it's harder... or maybe i just need more practice. "pro" level isn't a walk in the park anymore. of course, that could be because the 9ers are FUCKING TERRIBLE in this game! i spent 2 hours trading just to get my team competitive. /sigh

fun though :p

6. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

Let me know when you want to get rid of your game and I'll buy it for 20% more than gamestop will give you, so like $3.

7. Albacore

Albacore Member

Hah I didnt mean it literally exploded, just bricked on me. Had this one since 2008 so I'm not that mad about it. Warrenty is gone though so oh well.

8. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

so far, i've noticed the graphics are slightly different, the hits seem more real (and brutal), the manual free agency bidding sucks imho (on a time limit and you have no chance to scout the free agents before bidding) and, as always, salary cap is KICKING MY ASS in the second year of my franchise lol i really like how you have rookies on your team and you get to "watch" them develop through preseason as you trim your roster down from 80 to 53

just made me a new stadium and have moved my team. it seems to be exactly like '11, with just a few user-interface changes. if you liked '11, you'll like '12, but don't buy '12 if you're looking for a radical change in game play or mechanics