Mac Dre

Wattup everyone!!!

I wanted to introduce myself to these new forums considering all the new people I see (which is a great thing)
Most of you know me but for those of you that don't......I talk a lot of shit in game so don't take me seriously.

I'm sad to say I'm moving out of the bay and down to LA (silverlake) so for those of you near silverlake we def should hit the bars or smoke a blunt!!

I'm actually going try to be more active this time around! (for those of you that were here for my past attempts if you can call them that.)

Hi Mac, 47R welcomes you!! We have a server...it's called 47R Ronin. If you're new to CSS, I can train you as I am, Cup the baddest mother f**ker in the server. Since you're new to this forum, you shall meet all the other noobs like eNoN, DonkeyPuncher, Dickfor, Dallas, and Enikxe. Maybe I'll see you in game sometime!! Take care man...nice to meet you.

Fasttrak

Staff member
Hi Mac, 47R welcomes you!! We have a server...it's called 47R Ronin. If you're new to CSS, I can train you as I am, Cup the baddest mother f**ker in the server. Since you're new to this forum, you shall meet all the other noobs like eNoN, DonkeyPuncher, Dickfor, Dallas, and Enikxe. Maybe I'll see you in game sometime!! Take care man...nice to meet you.
Hehe, you been sippin from that cup full of lsd again. And you wonder why your cup is always half full.

Fasttrak