Recruit LoVe

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoVeCSS

Name: Jen
In Game nickname/nicknames: LoVe
Your favorite hobby: Css
Your favorite movie: The Man In the Iron Mask
Games you play: (Besides CS:S) Chess. Online Pool. SEGA The Lion King and SEGA Sunset riders.
How many hours a week are you online: all day everyday. Every minute and every second.
Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) -
Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) -
How long have you been playing in our server: Long.
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: Feels like an online home.
Tell us about you: I'm very simple. I like peace.

Last edited:

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
I think female CS players are just more attractive honestly.... every body wants to meet that girl and win their hearts.... I have never dated a girl who played any game other than candy crush

I don't ever play CS:S but you get my +1 for breaking up this sausage fest of a community!

I have always thought as women as equals, not as objects of lust, but damn there is just something how about a girls that plays video games...

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Nice Bio. I can agree with a lot of it. Not that our votes may count, but you'd get mine. You're a very good player, no issues playing alongside you. My only concern would be your level of commitment. You were ready to remove your account and then applying the next day. I do hope you stick around.

SlaVe

The 47 Ronin
It can be tough for female players. i can agree with that for sure.. long ago had this chic friend on CSS and i swear she was the "Queen of tha Deag" but non stop shinanigans from the boys. haha. finally led to her only playing DMs and then poof* gone. damn she knew how to kill though. :cry::kiss:

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Yea, but i thought i did that in private. I pmed IceWolf to tell him i changed my mind. Since we are on a need to know basis, i'd like to clarify that i wanted to close the forum account cus i did not want anything linked to my email. Not because i didn't want to play css anymore.
I just read your one-liner in the shoutbox about removing the account. I know now you said you changed your mind, but do be aware that forum participation is important as a member, so you'll definitely have to keep that active. Of course, you can use any dummy/spam email address instead if that's your concern. ;) I just created a rule in Gmail to send all 47R-related email to a 47R folder (avoids spamming my phone with all the notifications).

d00b

The 47 Ronin
haha @LoVeCSS, you're paranoid! But I suppose for good reasons. You really don't think about some things until it happens to someone you know, or worse, you. Only a few months ago, my sisters roommate in SF was drugged, raped and beat, and doesn't even remember she recently got married, or who her friends are.... Really scary stuff.

Anyway, once you get approved, which is only a matter of time, you will have access to the safer private forums. You can post anything in there about assholes harassing you and only 47R and recruits will be able to see and make judgement calls about what actions we should take.

You get my +1 because I saw you using a scout and not only a p90. P90 annoys d00b.

H@voK

The 47R Recruit
Nice to see Love apply =). Flashbacks of getting killed by that P90 are haunting me now =(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.