Long time no see :)

Hey guys, I'm Bossbitch! For those of you who don't know me, I used to play on this server all the time & I really enjoy playing with this group of people. Living in the middle of the woods, I had limited access to internet and it was virtually impossible to get a good ping :( I've been incredibly busy since school ended. It's been a crazy summer...tonight is actually the first night I am staying at my house since may. I'm gunna try to be more active in the server/forums and I hope to meet all of the new people, (which I'm sure there are tons of you). I miss you guys bunches and hope to see ya soon <3

Life is really good! Bossman spent the summer with me, I got him a job at the camp I worked at. He just went home this morning and though I am gunna miss him, I am going to school in southern Cali this year :) I'll be driving out there September 11th! Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you guys while I'm out there :)

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
o_O! All the way down to the west coast?
At least you don't have to worry about hurricanes and terrible winters here.
We will be having a meet this upcoming November in SoCal.
-IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
BTW Boss, last time you posted you said you were back, don't take off again for few months. :LOL:
How is your wrist now? Did you take off the metal?:sick:

yep! got all my piercings out. 2 out of the 3 holes healed so well..you can barely even see them. i plan to get it re-pierced as soon as i save up the money. i know i know i disappeared :( i didn't realize my internet was gunna be so bad when i was at camp. i'll be playing this week..i pinkie promise!

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Hey BosS!! Welcome back! Was wondering where the heck you went mia after the last post of coming back :p

Glad you're back and had a great summer :D Catch you in the server hopefully school doesnt overwhelm me >.<