What's new

Report Players Long Deek (walling?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's thug murder

The 47 Ronin
# 317 "Long deek" STEAM_0:1:116540637 55:09 82 0 active

So, I forgot I had a bunch of demos of this guy. A lot of people thought he was walling, including me. I've watched these demos numerous times with and without mat_wireframe 3

What do you guys think? Some of it I attribute to being an experienced player, but c'mon... you can't be THAT good to be in tuns looking into B while it's smoked, and know EXACTLY where to put your cross hairs to get head shots. And Pre-firing when he's watching short?? C'monn.

Attachments

Last edited:

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
# 317 "Long deek" STEAM_0:1:116540637 55:09 82 0 active

So, I forgot I had a bunch of demos of this guy. A lot of people thought he was walling, including me. I've watched these demos numerous times with and without mat_wireframe 3

What do you guys think? Some of it I attribute to being an experienced player, but c'mon... you can't be THAT good to be in tuns looking into B while it's smoked, and know EXACTLY where to put your cross hairs to get head shots. And Pre-firing when he's watching short?? C'monn.
I banned him two days ago. I forgot our ongoing thread of this guy was in the private section, so it wasn't for all to see.
I'm glad you took the time to post those demos though. If it ends up getting disputed, there's more evidence and/or proof to present.

Status
Not open for further replies.