Loa

soo many losses on these forums lately its crazy. Im sorry to hear it fuzion, I hope you can get your mindset straight soon here and be better. my best friends girl friend died in his arms soo.. I kind of know the relevance as to having a close friend die on short notice. happens to the best of em. hope theres a damn cure for cancer soon.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
soo many losses on these forums lately its crazy. Im sorry to hear it fuzion, I hope you can get your mindset straight soon here and be better. my best friends girl friend died in his arms soo.. I kind of know the relevance as to having a close friend die on short notice. happens to the best of em. hope theres a damn cure for cancer soon.
No kidding, it does happen to the best of them, I cannot understand why. It's so hard to realize that you wont see that person for a long time. She passed last week, but came back.. and she said she saw angels standing on the foot of her bed when she awoke, she said she didn't wanna go yet so she stayed for another 7 days, on the 7th day she passed but said she was ready, she didn't wanna feel the pain anymore. You know im NOT even that religious, its not because I don't believe or I am against it, but omg, it made me believe there really is something after these years of life that we live and work for.

Fasttrak

Staff member
Terribly sorry to hear about your loss. Sadly, many times we are not given an opportunity to have that chat, even with diseases like cancer. Take care of yourself and keep your head up.

Fasttrak