Living with Mom/Parents

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
I loved living with my mama but she moved back to Taiwan because of financial issues. That is why I will become rich and buy a house where I can live with my mama F O R E V E R!!! And shit son, 3.97, I wish I had your brain! Want to put on a wig, paint yourself yellow, and take my tests for me? :)
LOL JENN!!! XD

Hmm dorms for me only stay at my parents place for holidays or if family needs my presence or help XD

Jenn i think ull beat me tho XD 3.64

S-Dawg

The 47 Ronin
lol soap... I've been living with roomies for the last couple of years of college and love it. Just more fun than being at home.

I loved living with my mama but she moved back to Taiwan because of financial issues. That is why I will become rich and buy a house where I can live with my mama F O R E V E R!!! And shit son, 3.97, I wish I had your brain! Want to put on a wig, paint yourself yellow, and take my tests for me? :)
Which school do you go to? Haha, for the right price, I'd do most things.

My parents go through these phases of being strict and then being relaxed. Usually they want me home by at least 12 but if I stay out late they just scold me and are w/e about it after. My dad was a big time party guy and did all types of drugs and grew his own weed so he really doesn't care and just agrees with my mom when she gets mad.

Recently I chugged a whole bottle of vodka at a party and had to go to the hospital so they were muffed about that and said I wasn't allowed to drive for a month. After five days they were like, screw it, and let me drive. All I really pay for is insurance, gas, food, and clothes.

I really wish they were more relaxed. My mom still thinks I've never had a gf because I always have to hide them from her lol.

yea my parents are awesome
im 20 now
when i turned 16 i didnt have a curfew or anything
girlfriend sleeps over all the time
they let me drink, but i never do
the only time i did was when i worked a job that i did just to do work (bad excuse but eh)
the cars are all still in their name, even though one of them is considered "my car"
the only thing they dont pay for is my cell phone and my college
but times are rough so i help keep up with the vehicles
and i had to pay the mortgage a couple times
my sister didnt move out til she was 29
my parents dont want me to leave

edit: my dads a conservative Christian and my mom is a retired Catholic, my mom lets me get away with anything, but my dad gets disappointed if i do something, and i feel like i should make him proud that im his son

Fred

Contributor
Wow, haven't been home for............. a long time. I'm sure my parents are doing just fine without me since they kicked each other out as well!

Damn, seems some of you have some not-so-nice parents. With the economic downturn, and the(in canada anyway) Housing/rental cost, it is hard to move out unless your making $15/h minimum. Not to mention the lack of job openings. Seems i should be grateful that my parents have helped me out how they have. I have been an asshole when i was younger, but i think they understand, now im not, and its okay. Hopefully moving out soon as this BS worksafebc crap gets figured out.

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
Im 23 and besides ~2 years I've lived at home. My parents are the shit. When I was renting houses with my friends they would always tell me that I was stupid for wasting my money on rent when I could just live with them. I've been able to save sooo much money living here, I only spend money on PC stuff, beer, and food if I go out to eat. It's also very convenient because my family has a small business that I work for/part own. Between no expenses and the job I'm getting close to being able to buy a place of my own and could not be more excited or happy right now.