Living with Mom/Parents

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Captain Cap, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

Every guy goes through this. You graduate from high school and feel the need to get out of the house, be your own man.

Well, it's the exact opposite for me. My mom only has me pay for phone/insurance. She cooks me food if I want it. She lets me leave whenever, given that I do well in school (3.97 woot). I take off at 2am, come back at 6 and she knows what I've been up to, and then I take off for work/school. She lets me bring over girls and I wind up having to walk them out of the house, by her window, early in the morning. She just laughs at me.

How are your guys' mom experiences? Do you like living with the parentals?

Edit: I'm 19, and I plan to stay with her until I'm 25 and done with grad school.

2. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

hehe, I live with my parents, but im only 18,(not sure how old you are)... my father supplies me with weed to sell, (they are huge stoners)... they dont care if I bring over girls Im completely open with them, I told them about the time I did shrooms and acid... but they know im responsible about what I do and I never do it often. I come home anywhere from 1-4 in the morning most of the time. they dont cook me food unless its dinner for everyone... I pay for everything I get including all of my meals outside of the house, clothing and any of my hobbies and Im saving for a car which they are not helping me out with one bit. Im just fine with that, I think ill learn more about the true value of a car if I completely pay for it... also gonna dump around 500 at least on speakers so I can slump dubstep when I roll up to clubs. (y)

3. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

I haven't had a key to my moms house since I was 16. When I was 16-18 I was kicked out every morning at 7 am until usually 10 PM (legal hours to kick out your minor) Then I was completely kicked out of the house when I finally reached 18, even though I graduated HS 2 months into my senior year and worked M-F full time until summer hit. I quit so I could hang out with my friends and BAM! I was out. Of course this is just my side of the story, I did whatever the hell I wanted and was a brat.

My dad left our family when I was 9, didn't communicate with him at all till I was 19, then moved in with him for a while when I had nowhere else to go. He does meth everyday and cleans his house haha

May sound depressing, but I wouldn't have it any other way :) My mom recently purchased a house and it has a back unit, so I get my own 1 bedroom for $300 bucks a month. haha

4. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

i have my own apartment but i stay with my parents for the summers...im 18 and it sux staying at home. my rents are pretty chill but they would flip the fuck out if i brought a chick over or if they found me smoking/drinking.

grego where do u live? ill buy some off u.

5. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

Buy what off me? You tweaker!

6. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

i meant grego my bad. but ill buy ur soul i guess. how much?

7. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

I'm living with my rents for the month while on leave. so I feel you somewhat on what its like to live with them for a little while. But as an adult I feel like I have to be independent even though my sister still lives here because she has a kid she can't afford to live on her own. If I were you, I would wait till you were 25 as well and out of grad school. If anybody had the option to not have to live a hard life by workin a job hardcore to pay off rent and a car payment, then I say dont fuckin do it. It helps you save up that much more money each year. Goodjob with the grades too.

8. Blood Fiend

Blood Fiend Active Member

I dont really like being at home, but being injured i wasn;'t able to leave when i wanted to. My mom is okay... my dads a bit better, although hes getting old and Seee-Nial.

I pretty much keep to my self most of the time, pay for my own internet/t.v, have my own comp. Spend most hours out, or in my room.

They hated it when i was blazing and smoking be4, i quit that about 6 months ago.

9. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

I live in sacramento

10. liljenn

liljenn Member

I loved living with my mama but she moved back to Taiwan because of financial issues. That is why I will become rich and buy a house where I can live with my mama F O R E V E R!!! And shit son, 3.97, I wish I had your brain! Want to put on a wig, paint yourself yellow, and take my tests for me? :)