Let Me Reintroduce Myself :)

Finally got a desktop. 27" iMac. Yes, it's an Apple computer because it's so damn beautiful and I am in no way shape or form a hardcore gamer. I miss playing with y'all in CS:S. I moved to Texas back in April as most of you know.

What are some good games that I should buy/download? I had to get a brand new Steam account because I have no idea what my username/password was for my old account. If anyone wants to add me, my new name is kmgibree. I think it's time I retired the Bossbitch<3 name, haha.

I love FPS games obviously and I like the social aspect of gaming. I was never really good at CS:S but loved playing with the clan and whatnot.

What are your favorite games right now? I would love to play with you :)

Fasttrak

Staff member
Hey there BB, hope all is well with you and your family. I bet the last couple years has been busy for you once you exited college and entered the "real world", LOL. Work sucks but it pays the bills :)

hahaha when i first started working full-time i was upset that i didn't get my daily afternoon nap and staying up until 3am playing CS:S wasn't going to work for me. extremely sucky. i hope all is well with you too, Fast !

I've actually been playing CS:S for the past few nights and I found a server that is very similar to what we used to have. People are super friendly and it's a 24/7 dust2 server. It's pretty cool so far and it's located in Texas so my ping is good :)

Thanks for the suggestion of Overwatch - I will definitely check it out!

Fasttrak

Staff member
I've actually been playing CS:S for the past few nights and I found a server that is very similar to what we used to have. People are super friendly and it's a 24/7 dust2 server. It's pretty cool so far and it's located in Texas so my ping is good :)

Thanks for the suggestion of Overwatch - I will definitely check it out!

If you used the mic I am guessing friendly would be an understatement :p