Left 4 deadz

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Source' started by Commander Molander, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Commander Molander

Commander Molander Member

So yah im on the verge of getting LFD2 and just wondering what game modes are there cuz Im only really wanting to get it to play online with you guys. Any major problems like hit detection or stuff like that makes you rage

side note: Canada beat china but lost to Japan in little leagues today

2. BorntoLose

BorntoLose New Member

The game is fuckin awesome.

3. suicide george

suicide george Member

Im sorry but I swear jay and silent bob strikes back ruined the word commander for me. Everytime I see the word commander all that pops in my head is jay yelling into the camera "I am the clit commander". anyways, yes the game is awesome, yes sometimes you get a little mad because the hit detection can at times go bad but for the most part, it's pretty fun. The smoker imo has the worst of the worst hit point detection.

4. Commander Molander

lol from clerks yah, you can think of the other guy who is actualy clit commander, I command Molanders/ Comolander

5. Fasttrak

Fasttrak Staff Member Moderator

Too damned funny, George, I just watched this the other night.. Sad I know.

I too need to get this damn game, maybe grab it this weekend.

Fasttrak

6. Commander Molander

7. Snowman

Snowman The 47 Ronin

You will absolutely not regret getting this game, Campaign mode, VS mode, Realism VS *no help for survivors, scavenge mode, survival mode, many many community mod's and maps, tons of extras'.. and LOTS OF US TO PLAY WITH :)

8. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

Just get the game man! We can use more people. We usually play later at night. We play versus mainly, which is 4 on 4. There are several other modes to play, but I usually play campaign, versus or sometimes survival.

9. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

I got the game because Snow and Dallas kept inviting me all the damn time and I couldn't play because I missed the first sale for it. Then the second sale, and then I bought it over the summer and haven't regretted the $7 purchase. If you don't know how to play, Snow is one of the best instructors on strategy to play with. I DO get frustrated some times, especially when I'm on a team that is getting rocked. I will just leave and not fly off the handle.

10. Commander Molander

Ight you guys have convinced me, Il buy it now whats the worse that could happen