leaving on vacation tomorrow!

So, I leave for vacation tomorrow! Pretty freaking excited. I'll be landing in Denver and staying at my buddy's house for a day before we fly off to Cancun for 6 days! I've never been to Mexico, any tips? Any cool stuff to do in Cancun? I will take pics and post when I get back. Noodz will cost $ ;) After 6 days in Mexico I fly back to Denver for 4 more days to see my buddy's new house and to hang out. So, I will probably be inactive for a lil, but will keep up thru tapatalk!

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Just be careful. I was in Puerto Vallarta a few years ago and a week after I left 14 Americans were killed/beheaded down the beach from where I was staying. It's freaking crazy in mexico.

mclovin

Just be careful. I was in Puerto Vallarta a few years ago and a week after I left 14 Americans were killed/beheaded down the beach from where I was staying. It's freaking crazy in mexico.
ya bruh watch out for ISIS!

hahaha im kidding, have a good time man, im surprised you havent told us about th recreational pot shops denver airport is trying to open (there very close might i add) seems like it'd make this a lot less stressfull

LOL, oh crap......

@mclovin, I don't smoke hardly at all anymore. But I'll let you know what's up in Denver. I was in Denver a few months ago. It wasn't like everyone was running around the street getting high. Pretty much like it is up here. If you smoke, you smoke. If you don't, it's just another day.

mclovin

LOL, oh crap......

@mclovin, I don't smoke hardly at all anymore. But I'll let you know what's up in Denver. I was in Denver a few months ago. It wasn't like everyone was running around the street getting high. Pretty much like it is up here. If you smoke, you smoke. If you don't, it's just another day.
your fine. liike me, you're a casual marijuana user who uses it just to decompress in the evenings...