Late Summer Meet-up for 47R Members & Pubbers Aug 13

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by el jorge loco, Aug 4, 2011.

1. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Alright guys, I know I was trying to get this together, and I'm finally getting around to it today.

We will be hitting up Dave and Busters down in San Jose on Saturday, August 13th probably around 7-8. The earlier the better because that place gets packed rather quick. Plus they close entry at around 10-11pm for some unknown reason, and stop serving around 1am-2am.

Anyways, If you are interested, please post here and where you're located and if you need a ride. Currently we have two drivers, myself and Civil Servant.

I can seat up to 3 additional passengers, Civil I think he said up to 5 (wtf is he driving? a minivan?).
    I am doing pick-ups from SF, Civil is doing pickups from North Bay and East Bay.

As this is a general discussion page, please don't post your contact info here. If you need a ride or you just need someone's number to make sure you're at the right place, please contact myself or Civil via Private Messaging on the forums (or on Steam, whichever is more convenient). However, again if you are interested, please post here. Also, if there are any details missing please let me know and I will add them in.

2. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

hmm if my Friends are down to spend the day in san jose that day then ill definitely come..

3. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

Aw dang I work at that time. I will request off work. Biggie (or anyone in oc, or sd on your way up) can I bum a ride off you and pay you for gas?

4. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

i might be able to come...i can compensate for gas so no issues there. ill confirm in like 5-7days.

5. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Yeah, grab some of the SoCal fools to come up and stay for a few days. I don't have class until that Monday, and I will just finish my first reading assignments early like Monday-Wednesday

6. Blood Fiend

Blood Fiend Active Member

id come but im from canada EH and i dont have a passport right now.

7. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

i will make this event. have your people call my people. we'll chat.

8. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

I got the 13th and 14th off (and I think I always have Mondays off). Now I just need to find someone who has a car and will take gratuitous amounts of money and head in exchange for a ride.

And do you know how long most people will be staying until?

9. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

If all else fails, the greyhound is cheap and not as packed when going up north. I actually like that ride. Going to phoenix from LA and vice versa sucks ass though.

10. Totalitarian Tortilla

Totalitarian Tortilla New Member

lets do lunch