Late Summer Meet-up for 47R Members & Pubbers Aug 13

el jorge loco

Staff member
Alright guys, I know I was trying to get this together, and I'm finally getting around to it today.

We will be hitting up Dave and Busters down in San Jose on Saturday, August 13th probably around 7-8. The earlier the better because that place gets packed rather quick. Plus they close entry at around 10-11pm for some unknown reason, and stop serving around 1am-2am.

Anyways, If you are interested, please post here and where you're located and if you need a ride. Currently we have two drivers, myself and Civil Servant.

I can seat up to 3 additional passengers, Civil I think he said up to 5 (wtf is he driving? a minivan?).
I am doing pick-ups from SF, Civil is doing pickups from North Bay and East Bay.

As this is a general discussion page, please don't post your contact info here. If you need a ride or you just need someone's number to make sure you're at the right place, please contact myself or Civil via Private Messaging on the forums (or on Steam, whichever is more convenient). However, again if you are interested, please post here. Also, if there are any details missing please let me know and I will add them in.

Aw dang I work at that time. I will request off work. Biggie (or anyone in oc, or sd on your way up) can I bum a ride off you and pay you for gas?

el jorge loco

Staff member
Yeah, grab some of the SoCal fools to come up and stay for a few days. I don't have class until that Monday, and I will just finish my first reading assignments early like Monday-Wednesday

I got the 13th and 14th off (and I think I always have Mondays off). Now I just need to find someone who has a car and will take gratuitous amounts of money and head in exchange for a ride.

And do you know how long most people will be staying until?

d00b

The 47 Ronin
If all else fails, the greyhound is cheap and not as packed when going up north. I actually like that ride. Going to phoenix from LA and vice versa sucks ass though.