What's new

Laski's App to the 47Ronin

Laski

The 47 Ronin
Name: Leo

In Game nickname/nicknames: Laski

Your favorite hobby: My favorite hobby besides gaming is skateboarding and hanging out with friends and family.

Your favorite movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Transformers 1-3, Fast & Furious movies

Games you play: (Besides CS:S) League of Legends, L4D2 (not very often)

How many hours a week are you online: 20-25

Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) N/A

Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) N/A

How long have you been playing in our server: I started playing CS:S on the 47R server on and off for about a year and 3 months and I loved this unique server ever since I started playing the game.

Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I want to join the 47Ronin because I love playing the server with all the great people in it recently since I made my return to the server I've met new members of the Ronin and they're really cool people like PJ and Desire, maybe a couple of others I didn't mention. Also it's really cool to see all the older members that I met when I first started playing the server like Cup, Uncle P, Fr3d, and more.

Tell us about you: I'm Puerto Rican I recently just graduated High School(I started school when I was 4 years old) and I'm looking to apply for college in a year or two. I was born in New York where I lived for 8 years until my family decided to move down to Florida where I've been ever since. I currently have no job maybe I'll start looking for a part time job until I decide to apply to college. I use to skateboard almost everyday for about 2 years, I loved skating but the weather down here is getting crazy so I stopped skating for about 3 months I just long board now and it's great. Hopefully I'll be able to use the 47Ronin tag like I have always wanted to since I joined the server! :D

d00b

The 47 Ronin
+100000000000000 I think I met Laski and was friends with him on steam before I got into the squad and then he just vanished one day. Where did you go anyway? Glad you're back and applying.

Maybe we can give him a good birthday present and approve his app in 3 days, eh?

Laski

The 47 Ronin
+100000000000000 I think I met Laski and was friends with him on steam before I got into the squad and then he just vanished one day. Where did you go anyway? Glad you're back and applying.

Maybe we can give him a good birthday present and approve his app in 3 days, eh?
I suddenly left because I was focusing on school and playing css with 25 fps isn't very fun haha

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
+1 always nice to play with. And is actually quite skilled. Happy Early Birthday too hun! :)

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
you should start college now, dont wait!!!

Please be more active on the server and 4rums..........played with him...cool and calm guy, skill wise...he got it from me j/k

My vote in 3 days :)

FuZion

The 47 Ronin

Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I want to join the 47Ronin because I love playing the server with all the great people in it recently since I made my return to the server I've met new members of the Ronin and they're really cool people like PJ and Desire, maybe a couple of others I didn't mention. Also it's really cool to see all the older members that I met when I first started playing the server like Cup, Uncle P, Fr3d, and more.

Can't throw good ol fuzion in ur app eh but you can ask me on STEAM!? >O

J/k, I approve of this application all the way, the kid is mature as hell for his age and a damn good player. Laski for 47r by 2012 please.

FYI, I feel bad your birthday so close to christmas.. =(!

fAt Kaka

The 47 Ronin
unlike many other young punks who play on the server, Laski is skillful far beyond his age. +1

kazuo Kiriyama

Contributor
Haven't talked to him much but he seems pretty chill and an enjoyable person to play with. He also has skill, so that is a plus. Though he makes me feel old and I'm not. +1

uberjames

The 47 Ronin
a huge -10 from the for of dick eh? lol. welcome to the forums and good luck. be sure to be active in the forums as well as the server.