What's new

Karpet's Application - I'll peek.

karpet

Name: Joshua Varner
In Game nickname/nicknames: karpet
Your favorite hobby: Consumerism.
Your favorite movie: I kinda wanna say The sandlot, obviously the Fast series, Persepolis, what was that movie with JT where time was ACTUALLY currency...
Games you play: I don't. However, I wanna PnP rpg as well as table top to get some of that RL flav.
How many hours a week are you online: 20-30
Your previous squad/team: in 2003/4 a clan called -])ark- we played on a server called Xiphoid out of Seattle.
Why did you leave your last squad: I had money to play with computer hardware and dove headfirst into *nix and BSD. I still have a soft spot for NetBSD.
How long have you been playing in our server: Since October 21st of 2014 I think.
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I like peeps. People come and go. You all seem solid and I wanna game with you whilst promoting the brand and you know learn the tricks to make me leet.
Tell us about you: About a year ago I was knee deep arguing the merits of Pomerol over Saint Emillion and if egg whites still have a place in modern vinification. I'm on the fence if I want to complete that whole ordeal and I am also trying to finish my uni degree whilst also trying to work sort of full time. I used to be really busy, now I'm not. I recently bought a touring bicycle maybe in the summer I'll get some miles on that puppy. I like eating. I make some kick butt coffee. I try to learn languages mainly English, french, Spanish, mandarin, and Arabic. Every now and then I try and bust out the programming with some good ole python. Some things even further down the to do list include violin, photography, and a deep seeded love of e30's (one day it will be mine) not to mention the vanilla: travel the world, make money, meet woman of dreams etc etc etc.

Also, it says source as my prefix, but could I have both?

D0nk3yPunch3r

The 47 Ronin
I'm guessing this is for the source server, since csgo stole me away from source. Your app will be discussed of course, in due time. wont be as bad as mine took what 2 years and 2 meet-n-greets @IcEWoLF !!!!

Nutbutter

Staff member
Welcome to the forums... hang around and let us get to know you... in the mean time we will be reviewing your application.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
sup Karp! be sure to stay active on these forums... the recruitment process may take a while, so sit back, relax, and see u in the server!

d00b

The 47 Ronin
Gotta at least break 50 posts before you get d00bs +1. Otherwise, you're good to go as long as you are active on the forums.

karpet

hey cool kids, thanks for the responses. I have studied the previous applicants applications and I'm aware this is going to take some time. no rush. do your thing. see you all around.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
hey cool kids, thanks for the responses. I have studied the previous applicants applications and I'm aware this is going to take some time. no rush. do your thing. see you all around.
Obviously you didn't look at my application haha

Buddhist

The 47 Ronin
I wouldn't trust Doob he weird ;p or Kami for the same reason haha. Welcome to the forums and thanks for applying. Like everyone else stay active on server and this!