Just banned F-22-Gaiden because, simply, he is NO fun...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by biggie, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

LOL hannah i remember that earlier today and you were like " You being racist now?" XD He got scared and started making dumb excuse.

Anyhow this guy is a douche i mean his rage isnt even funny like Cut and Cuts reasons are pretty legit like Hannah said

2. biggie

biggie Member

Ok ok, my level headed friend HAZE talked me down outta my bell-tower. I didn't ban him from the main server. BUT, I don't think he should be playing on the gun-game server, it's TOO close quarters and can make even calm players BOIL. I saw him on the main, shot a warning shot over his bow and we were cool.

3. Commander Molander

Commander Molander Member

He is not going to change becase of this, maybe for a week but after that he will go back to his old ways of nagging and bitching

4. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Yeah, when I said I'd make it my mission to see him just get banned, he warmed up to me REAL quick.

Though I find that I am relatively friendly and fun to play with, especially that giggle. You can't help but be overwhelmed by a warm and soothing feeling like filtered miller genuine draft. Anyways, I'm trying to have fun, and yeah I get mad, but for the most I go "FUCK!" and that is that. I'll switch teams, leave and cool off, or just trudge on mad but not try to make everyone else's day worse.

5. Blood Fiend

Blood Fiend Active Member

@COMMANDER MOLANDER Fish have feelings, just bad memory. Great pets to abusive owners LOL

6. Commander Molander

HAHaha thats funny, well I think it would be fair to give him a one more chance its not like he is a hacker or major racist/sexist and if he does not learn smack him silly with teh ban hammerz

7. biggie

biggie Member

Yea, we all seem to be in agreement, gonna give him a decent chance THEN ban, at least so I can say, "i gave him a decent chance."

8. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Also two more things, and sorry for the random post repeats.

(1) When I was on the T's on Dust2, I asked my teammates to follow me into B after I cleared it. What I said: "Come on foos, let's go, into B, go go go go. It's clear." And being a smart-ass, F-22 said: "Of course no one will follow you, look at how you talk."

(2) All that being said, I know a lot of folks who just need to get their shit checked in order for them to get in line, but keep an eye out.

9. Commander Molander

lol its from a song
    -kurt cobain

10. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

i've played with him a bit recently... maybe it's because he knew i was an admin, but he didn't rage the 2 or 3 times i slayed him for being a stat whore (bomb planted, wrong side of map hiding, etc)... and when he did rage from being killed in regular game play (unfairly, i'm sure), it wasn't a racist-filled rant or anything too out of the ordinary

just my $.02