Just banned F-22-Gaiden because, simply, he is NO fun...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by biggie, Aug 1, 2011.

1. biggie

biggie Member

I just banned this guy from the GUN-game server because he just isn't the kind of guy I want to play with on the server. He is NO FUN, complains, rages, just makes for a game that is tedious at best.

BTW, when I see his ass on the main server he's BANNED. If you guys want me to un-ban him... YOU CAN FUCK OFF TOO!!!

2. Dickfor.

Dickfor. The 47 Ronin

i agree to this... always snotty attitude, swearing 24/7, rude to some members.
    +100 from me

3. -L-

-L- The 47 Ronin

Balls unban him man he rages yeah but cut scene does also just mute him. I would unban but i dont know how to :(

4. Commander Molander

Commander Molander Member

THAT GUY IS A PRICK, i bumped into him at our spawn at the start of a match and we blocked each other for like 3 seconds and he flipped out at me a called me fag evertime I died.Thanks for the ban by the way big

5. Blood Fiend

Blood Fiend Active Member

LOL props.

ANd Biggie did it with style and grace ;) lol

6. Haze

Haze Contributor

We told him to calm down. Leave him on the regular server. If he continues i say a week ban. He's kind of entertaining to listen to haha.

7. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

Lol idk i think Ice might approve this ban cuz he was getting pissed at him as well to the point he kicked him and warned him if he keeps up his attitude like that hes gonna eat a ban hammer

8. Blood Fiend

Blood Fiend Active Member

lol @ ban hammer

9. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

I'd like to differ Cutscene from F-22.

When Cutscene isn't drunk or high, he will rage about people blocking him, teamflashing him repeatedly in a dumb fashion, or not doing the objective effectively. These are legitimate claims. However, when F-22 rages, it's because someone killed him and he felt it was unfair. Yes, Cutscene has a tendency to bait, but this guy will just avoid dying just to keep his weapon when he is the last guy who can defuse the bomb or rescue the hosties. In short, a stats-whore.

Earlier today, I was talking on my mic and he started going off on random complaints. "I don't understand Mexican" or "You Mexican's never win". I understand that my phone earbuds aren't the GREATEST mics, but he didn't need to be outright rude since he doesn't know me and we're unfamiliar. Bans have been legitimately given for folks who are generally unpleasant and have a negative effect on the server. Yes, we can always just perma-mute him or personally mute him if we don't want to hear it, but when it gets to the point when more than one person is unhappy about the guy being around, is he WORTH keeping around on the server? Dallas has banned a guy before and Ice accepted the judgement because the guy was just dragging down the fun on server.

10. Haze

Haze Contributor

I'm not saying it was a false ban at all, I'm just saying give him one more chance. I told him to cool it or he's gonna get a ban on the regular server too. He did calm down with the personal attacks, but i think he's still gonna rage a bit no matter what lol. Like I saidm that part of it is kinda funny