What's new

Joker App

Joker

Name: Justin Fleming
In Game nickname/nickname: Overkill

Your favorite hobby: Games / Golf / Guns
Your favorite movie: Get him to the Greek

Games you play: Played COD4 up to Black Ops and BFBC2 on xbox. I don't like how BF3 feels on the consoles so I'm goona give pc gaming a shot.
How many hours a week are you online: Way to much time, I dont have a gf at the moment so I'll usually be on when I'm not at work. I work from (7am - 3pm)

Your previous squad/team: We wernt really a clan or squad. We were just a couple of friends who keep in touch through video games, the military likes to move us around but its a good way in touche
How long have you been playing in our server: I'm not sure if I have or not, it was pretty hectic at times trying to find a open lobby in general. I pretty much just floated around what would let me in.

Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: Like I mentioned earlier all my buddies who play FPS are going to be doing it on Xbox. So I'm just looking for a group of people who enjoy the game and want to have a fun time playing it.
Tell us about you: Well I'm an above average gamer when it comes to games like COD and BF. I play every aspect in battlefield, i hit Colonel(2) to see what the guns were that I wanted to go for. I maxed out jets but in addition to finding out what all the new perks did I had a hell of alot of fun flying them. So much I just ordered a joystick today lol. I started to get decent with Helo's but ill need alot more practice. All in all I'm a good guy to have around and yea I follow directions. I cant stand people who act childish, or who just complain over every aspect of the game.

Also I had a question, I mainly play hardcore. Do you guys intend on having that implemented or just keeping it Core? Hit me up if you have any questions/comments -Peace

gregomyeggo

Contributor
we will have hardcore servers! I seriously HATE non hardcore... no skill in waiting for dorito markers to pop up out of cover. I am also buying a joystick for the flying haha.. soo fun!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Thank you for your interest in The 47 Ronin!
Please be active on ventrilo, and website. Once the game is released we are looking forward to see you in action.

-IcEWoLF

Joker

Yea I'm with you on that, people like to say "core involves more skill" but to me its the complete opposite. I haaate hitting someone 10 times and having them just walk off. Or being spotted by one guy then having the whole team run at me..screw core.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Removed from the squad, activity dropped for 2 weeks and didn't let us know that he was going to be away.
New members, it's important for us to always keep us updated.