UNBANNED Jackson

Same day (yesterday) he was perma banned from another server.
[PERM_BANNED] STEAM_0:0:12490072
None of those demos have anything incredible in them either... it's just the panic of a newbie admin. His logic is as follows: If a person bursts instead of relying on random spray, he must be antirecoiling. That makes no sense at all, and antirecoil is always super to mildly blatant when spectated. Any experienced CSS player who has speced a no-recoiler knows this fact. Hence, his verdict furthers his newb-standing.

The final nail in the newb-coffin is he says I started famasing instead of scouting to save money when the famas costs basically the same price. AND he is criticizing me for not spraying WITH A FAMAS ON BURST MODE. LOL

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
None of those demos have anything incredible in them either... it's just the panic of a newbie admin. His logic is as follows: If a person bursts instead of relying on random spray, he must be antirecoiling. That makes no sense at all, and antirecoil is always super to mildly blatant when spectated. Any experienced CSS player who has speced a no-recoiler knows this fact. Hence, his verdict furthers his newb-standing.

The final nail in the newb-coffin is he says I started famasing instead of scouting to save money when the famas costs basically the same price. AND he is criticizing me for not spraying WITH A FAMAS ON BURST MODE. LOL
Well Cut is one of whos experienced CSS player who reported you.

Anyhow Cut can you repost the demo please? Some of us wants to see it :p

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
I disagree, not to toot my own own but I've by far performed better then this in one round, he wasn't pre-firing, he hit a couple people in the head, nothing was jerky as if he had no control over the aim. I say lift the ban and let him go and play.

built[4]sin

Staff member
jackson, in the future, i'd suggest NOT calling squad members or admins any type of dispariging names - it doesn't earn you points and certainly doesn't make you any friends on this server.

i can understand being disappointed and perhaps disgruntled at being banned, presumably unfairly, but reacting with class is always better than being an ass.

my $.02