UNBANNED Jackson

Discussion in 'CS:S Ban/Report Archives' started by CutScene, Jul 19, 2011.

1. CutScene

CutScene Member

# 236 "Jackson" STEAM_0:0:12490072 09

Hax. Pretty good ones too. 47R should watch the dem.

HTML:
    www.hoptamistic.com/jackson.dem

2. Cerberus

Cerberus New Member

The guy deagled 6 guys while rushing out of garage!

3. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

He said he tried to join the forums but he couldn't..
    anyways I don't think he will be registering to the forums anymore after that video.

4. Dickfor.

Dickfor. The 47 Ronin

hmm watched this in timescale .25 and really didnt see anything other than good reg...

5. CutScene

CutScene Member

6. mbenson

mbenson Member

I'm sure everyone in jail or prison claims to be innocent of the charges against them. it wouldn't be any fun if they all admitted their guilt or pleaded guilty. LOLOLOL

7. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Luckily, we don't have any need for Miranda warnings here.

IceWolf signs off on the arrest warrant for Jackson based on Cutscene's affidavit and observations.
    The warrant is executed within a day of issuance. Defendant Jackson, at the hearing, denies the allegations made in the affidavit.
    Magistrate laughs and keeps the ban on.

8. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

Lol hannah true that and the Miranda Warning have their loop holes as well XD

9. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Without going onto a full blown discussion on Miranda, essentially it only prohibits testimonial evidence/confessions/statements made in violation of Miranda. Here, there is Physical Evidence from the recording made by Cutscene. Under Patane, physical evidence seized even with a faulty Miranda warning is still admissible at trial. Additionally, even statements made in violation of Miranda can be used for impeachment processes if the defense brings the issue up for trial purposes, as well as at Grand Jury Reviews.

10. -L-

-L- The 47 Ronin

I havent viewed demo yet but if we only have 1 demo i dont support ban since he's appealing (at work cant view demo)