InWin 303 Case

kaM

The 47 Ronin
This case is $89 and comes out in about a week. This is a nice case for anyone looking for a cheap, cool case. I'm personally picking one up just based on looks for a secondary system. That's a solid tempered glass side panel... and a sweet top mount for a radiator that goes sideways.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Wow thats a pretty looking case. Is the frame made out of ABS plastic or steel? Only reason I went with Antec on my rig was the steel construction of the case. Never heard of this brand so hopefully @kaM you can do a quick review of the case once you get it :p

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Wow thats a pretty looking case. Is the frame made out of ABS plastic or steel? Only reason I went with Antec on my rig was the steel construction of the case. Never heard of this brand so hopefully @kaM you can do a quick review of the case once you get it :p
The case is made of all steel so nice and rigid. Full tempered glass side panel, the power supply is hidden in the top compartment where the top radiator goes. The are kinda a niche case maker that has had some unusual but cool designs.

Or you can get their fully automated $1500 case
The H-Tower

v.Kamikaze

47R|Source Division
The 47 Ronin
They've been around for a while. Back in the day (~'99), they had a lot of Antec/Thermaltake clones (or was that ChiefTec?). They mostly make generic cases, aimed at system integrators, along with PSU's and rackmount chassis. It was only recently that they started making nicer cases aimed at DIY/Gamers.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I saw the video on that setup...one of the best looking mini systems! plus its nice you can fit a full sized card in there.
I do however am concerned about the temperature in that system. Little room for overclocking.
Still a nice compact system.