What's new

Intro

-=Shazer=-

Hi everybody, I've been playing on 49-R for a while and thought it was time for an intro. I've been playing Counter Strike since it was a mod for Half Life. I've never played on pro leagues because CS has been a pass time. As I've gotten older, I've learned to appreciate the value good company while playing CSS.

I live in Utah, I work in IT as a Sr. Consultant for a large software company and have been in the industry since the mid-90s. I travel a lot for work and been all over the U.S. consulting for large enterprises doing what I used to do as a hobby but now get paid for it. Not a bad trade off in my opinion.

Anyhow, thank you for administrating a great server, and believe me I know, I used to run a server and understand the pain of updating the server whenever Valve decides to push updates.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
Sup shazer, glad you decided to stop by. Hang around on the forums and see ya in the server!

Fasttrak

Staff member
Heya Shazer, glad you stopped by and dropped an introduction. Seen you on the server quite a bit these last few weeks and you're a tough opponent. Sounds like we could even be from neighboring generations :-P I ended up in the wholesale liquor business but could have easily been in IT growing up in those booming early years.

built[4]sin

Staff member
hey shazer - thanks for coming by and for the intro. i was in the industry for a while, too... till the bublle burst. :( lol

see you in the pub, man