What's new

Interstellar

Erik Bach

So my dad and I watched Interstellar, and we didn't really understand what the movie was doing or the plot at all. Anyone else feel like this either?

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
The movie is brilliant to be honest. It is about the love between a father and a daughter and the human experience.

The science is spot on and the psychological aspects and ethics that play behind the scenes is just brilliant.

Interstellar is an absolute masterpiece worthy of Oscars.

Take time and try to feel what the actors are portraying... If you have kids this movie will bring tears to your eyes

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Erik Bach

The movie is brilliant to be honest. It is about the love between a father and a daughter and the human experience.

The science is spot on and the psychological aspects and ethics that play behind the scenes is just brilliant.

Interstellar is an absolute masterpiece worthy of Oscars.

Take time and try to feel what the actors are portraying... If you have kids this movie will bring tears to your eyes

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
My dad and I really didn't understand the scientific aspect of the movie, but I do understand that when you do know what is going on, it is a great movie.

kaM

The 47 Ronin
I thought the movie was slow but I really enjoyed the movie after kinda piecing everything together. The ending was just incredibly sad

mclovin

i nearly lost all my shits when he went into the blackhole.... like WAT. love them sciences.

kinda like when i watched the kengahskan movie. you think interstellar is sad, wait till u see that bad boy

keng.jpg