intel i7 4770K Haswell deal 30% off and nvidia 770 series.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
They really like to sit on that 2gig ram border dont they? I would stick with the 3770's just cause the mobo's can be expensive for the new series. Good savings though considering it just came out.

Dont upgrade to any of these if you are looking to upgrade, just get a 3770 with a Asus deluxe mobo if you can find a combo deal.

And your better off with a 7970 at that price point

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-HD-7970-vs-GeForce-GTX-770

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
That's a very nice deal!

So you will have to wait 15 days to get the credit from the date of delivery and you have 60 days to use it.

They really like to sit on that 2gig ram border dont they? I would stick with the 3770's just cause the mobo's can be expensive for the new series. Good savings though considering it just came out.

Dont upgrade to any of these if you are looking to upgrade, just get a 3770 with a Asus deluxe mobo if you can find a combo deal.

And your better off with a 7970 at that price point

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-HD-7970-vs-GeForce-GTX-770

mucho agree.... im running the 3770k and the 7970... im blown away with the power this setup has.... get a better case for your money, upgrade your cooling and oc both and it can do anything!!!

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
woo! i can finally post on this thread.

ive had my 7970 since early feb of this year. but havent had the spare cash to invest in a new cpu (cause it would also be the cost of a new mobo obvi) til now. happy to report im finally part of the ivy club. and will shortly be running the same setup as duggs. yup, i ordered a 3770k. damn the 4770k was tempting ONLY because its the new toy out and im never the first one to get anything new. but i made the smart move after like 2 hours of in-depth research lol.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Bah Haswell not very reliable right now just like the early Ivy bridge series Intel has some heating issues with Haswell like Hunter said.

Stick with Sandy Bridge!!! Im just going to stick with Z77 mobos for a while dont think I will need any cpu/mobo upgrade yet after I get my ASUS rampage. Only thing Im worried about is my 560Ti think I should swap that out with a 660 or something higher for future games aka BF4 :D

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
Yup, I read all about it this morning before I pulled the trigger on my purchase.

well I have a p67 deluxe layin around, but i decided to get a z77 board.

and yeah. when i got my 7970 in feb, it was me upgrading from a 560ti lol~