In memory of my Father, Paul David Osbon, and..

to spread awareness. My Dad fell ill with a disease known as ALS.. I just thought I'd post it on here to help spread awareness. I'm not looking for donations or anything although we are trying to reach a goal of $1,000 towards a cure and we're more than half way this year. So please take a moment and check it out. God bless. http://web.alsa.org/goto/amandamullen2011 Thank you for your time!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I will def check it out!
Sorry about your dad, it's a terrible disease and I hope someday we find a permanent cure for such diseases.

Thank you very much. :) On another note I was fairly successful populating the GunGame server last night! And I finally won like 4 times woohoo!!

Fasttrak

Staff member
Proxy, terribly sorry to hear about your fathers passing. I am a lucky person to have yet to travel that road we all will, I dread the day. Most will know ALS as Lou Gehrig's Disease, named so far the very public and painful passing of an American hero. There seems to be some very promising advancements in the gene therapy that are in development now, so any amount donated at this point will only help to get the cure closer to reality for those not yet diagnosed with this nasty disease.

Fasttrak

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Proxy, terribly sorry to hear about your fathers passing. I am a lucky person to have yet to travel that road we all will, I dread the day. Most will know ALS as Lou Gehrig's Disease, named so far the very public and painful passing of an American hero. There seems to be some very promising advancements in the gene therapy that are in development now, so any amount donated at this point will only help to get the cure closer to reality for those not yet diagnosed with this nasty disease.

Fasttrak
I forgot the other name of that disease.
Thanks Fast.

Proxy, I would strongly recommend you to read a book called "Tuesdays with Morrie"
It's a story about a professor with ALS, but there are some nice things in the book that you will enjoy very much to read about.