What's new

im very intrested in everything

[GFK]V a l v e

this is kinda a repost from my introduction with some new content added at the bottom

i am mike i am 35 i used to be a c++ programer and now im in the electrical mechanical field i have worked all over he world iraq afganistan mexico columbia all the nice places wink i now work in the usa in one place yay
get to sleep in my own bed without camel spiders crawling up your cot sleeping bed at night or finding a 14 inch scorpion in your shoes when you get up in the morn anywho here is a breakdown of my history in the fps gameing arena
FIRST OFF IM NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE MY CLAN IM SHUTTING IT DOWN

1 I started one of the biggest css clans in the usa ghost face killer clan .com back in 2002 and ran succesfully untill 2011 i restarted it this year at the hight of the clan i was running 5 dedicated computers i/e boxe's across america we hosted servers for other clans etc we branched out into the uk linked up with mani the guy that created mani admin mod and lduke it was crazy back in the day we were running nemod before it was even released we were #1 on game tracker for a year strait on 3 css server 32 man 40 and the usless 64 man there is a good chance you guys played on my servers back in the day this is the time of the redirecting servers that you would join and you thought you were going to another server and it directed it to ours all through scripts and setup were you used to be able to exec clients cmds by the server then valve got pissed because you could bind mouse1 to quit game ive even seen guys erase the client registry cfg and they would have to rienistall the game that was the end of that

2 our clan was bringing in over 1200$ a month just from donations for over 5 years i had over 500 clan members in game at anyone time and multiple admins through admin fees player custom skins and selling servers

3 i use vent, team speak , i have used about 99 percent of voip out there

4 lets see ive played / ran cod bf2,bf3,lfd,css,cssgo,killing_floor,tf tf2 gmod americas army ,etc,etc servers

5 i am currently shuting down the clan due to lack of player base due to my absence things feel apart from what ive been told

i curently have a kf server up a ccsgo server up a 25man vent up all empty so i think you know how i feel atm

im not the best player because i have not praticed in 4 years but im a great teammate and mature and willing to help out any way i can

!!! i joined your server today and felt welcomed by your clan and mature nature that was present i know its a job to keep it that way your server ran smooth even though you had a great deal of players mods and other games running on the same dedicated box the strugel is real to keep cpu spikes down with causes lag by data logs witch inturn can make players skip stop and bounce but i didnt see much of it today that i noticed and i live on the other side of the coast i host mine outa alanta ga cog net imap it was about the same .

i am going to try to be a part of the 47- ronin team one day well thanks for your time guys and gals i want to join with a active clan thats positive motivated and willing to move foward i do donate but dont use that as acceptence on my part as a way of trying to get in the good graces i know the drill

my fav movie as of right now is tusk

d00b

The 47 Ronin
haha tusk is your favorite movie? I love Kevin Smith, but that sure was a strange title of his. Anyway, welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll be active enough to get in, however, it can take some time. You'll start getting +1's once you've been around a while. Good luck!

Oh, and you should post your server info for killing floor. I play it pretty frequently and had a server of my own a while back. However, right now I'm Spain so I've been rather AFK from US servers. I hope KF2 comes out when I return in the summer time!