What's new

Illuminati

illuminati

i have no clue what to put here but i play alot on the server im pretty cool im laxed would love to rock the 47 r tag

illuminati

Name: anthony palmer
In Game nickname/nicknames: illuminati
Your favorite hobby: killing people
Your favorite movie: Serinity
Games you play: (Besides CS:S)
How many hours a week are you online:20+
Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) Wicked team fraggers burned out when wow came on to the scene
Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable)
How long have you been playing in our server:4-5 months +
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin:to have a group of folks to kill nubs with
Tell us about you:
6'1 340 pounds green eyes red hair ( this is kind personal but whatever lol)

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
lol @ this thread, this post should have been going in the introduction section and the 2nd post you made should have been here.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
You really have to post a pic of yourself now, do it in the picture thread. haha Welcome and make sure to be active on the forums.

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
thats one big ginger. ive never seen you in the css server from my memory. but then again. my memory is fucking awful. hopefully get to play with you soon.

edit: told you my memory is awful. now that i think about it i do recall seeing him. jus wasnt someone that really stood out. maybe doesnt talk much on the mic? idk.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Wow, that's a lot of hours.
Back to topic, I've seen illuminati on our server before, looking forward to see you on the forums more often :)

Fasttrak

Staff member
Glad to see you sign up for our forums.

Illuminati has been on the server for some time now. Get that post count up and we will revisit the application.

Fasttrak