What's new

IcEWoLF's 2016 New system.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
sounds like they make them to order, lol. optimized? for that price, i wonder if they'll custom cut them to your desired lengths...
They are already custom cut for the length of the default cables, which is plenty of space, I think if I wanted certain dimensions It would cost even more.

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Check out Ensourced cables. He's been doing all my cables for the last 2 years and recently has jumped up there with Cablemod in terms of popularity.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Check out Ensourced cables. He's been doing all my cables for the last 2 years and recently has jumped up there with Cablemod in terms of popularity.
I don't see him selling full kits, I see individual ones only. If I do individual ones it would cost me more than cablemod.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Today I got my 3rd 140 mm Thermaltake Riing fan from Amazon. I removed the optical drive.
The system now looks bad ass! It moves so much more air. Overall super happy with everything!
Next thing is waiting for my 1080 GTX. :/

kaM

The 47 Ronin
You cheeky bastard. Now you just need a solid SLI bridge (dont need the high bandwidth) for a little more speed

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Here is a video of the final build.

The RAM LED atm is just random...waiting for Corsair to release an update to be able to make them static.