IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I have these video cards on my short list:
MSI 1080 GTX Gaming X
EVGA 1080 GTX FTW
Gigabyte Xtreme 1080 GTX
ASUS STRIX 1080 GTX

I am leaning towards the MSI because their twin frozr fans are really good quality and overall non audible. Since my current build is fully silent.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I had two stock fans left on the front of the case, replaced those suckers and now I can run around 1100-1200 rpm and the fans are not audible, this is great!

Old fans:

New fans:

Last edited:

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
fuuuu u got it? im waitin on evga
Mine is being delivered tomorrow.
I thought you were going with a 1070.

Did you end up pre-ordering the evga card? If not then you may have to wait a bit longer because they have yet to send pre-orders out...

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
not bad looking cables... but if you have the time, I'd suggest you sleeve and mod them yourself - then you can cut them to custom lengths. ;)

oh yah, nice build!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
not bad looking cables... but if you have the time, I'd suggest you sleeve and mod them yourself - then you can cut them to custom lengths. ;)

oh yah, nice build!
Yeah but the cablemod cables are already optimized for my system so I won't have to deal with extra long cables.
But jesus $115...and it can take 2 weeks to receive lul.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
Yeah but the cablemod cables are already optimized for my system so I won't have to deal with extra long cables.
But jesus $115...and it can take 2 weeks to receive lul.
sounds like they make them to order, lol. optimized? for that price, i wonder if they'll custom cut them to your desired lengths...