IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Job: Financial Advisor
Something about yourself: I've been with Havoc.SP members of The 47 Ronin the longest, we been around since 2003, I love gaming, I love managing a community and leading an amazing squad like The 47 Ronin!
Favorite game: Crash CTR.
Favorite site to visit: The 47 Ronin Squad | Facebook
Hobby: The 47 Ronin!
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite song: Daft Punk - One more time

Fasttrak

Staff member
Ice, we need to work on your musical repatoire. Add some metal and some good ole classic rock N roll, I am sure Nuttbutter will back me on this one.

We will force listen you some Clapton, Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, AC\DC, Credence, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Deep Purple and the like. After that you'll be able to upgrade that Financial Advisor title to Master of Finance.

Fasttrak

Job: Financial Advisor
Something about yourself: I've been with Havoc.SP members of The 47 Ronin the longest, we been around since 2003, I love gaming, I love managing a community and leading an amazing squad like The 47 Ronin!
Favorite game: Crash CTR.
Favorite site to visit: The 47 Ronin Squad | Facebook
Hobby: The 47 Ronin!
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite song: Daft Punk - One more time

CTR!! One of my favorite games to play four player on PS1 with my buddies after school (alternately after we played Mario Kart 64), Pizza!! and Daft Punk!! Oh boy.....sounds like me (especially in my High School days). By the way, I quickly glanced at your name, and I thought it was Enon.