I wish I can do this ...

Nutbutter

Staff member
Yea that is not something I am willing to try on my street bike even if i could get it to stand up like that... I have a 06 Victory Jackpot... which can do a wheelie but not like that... lol. I cold easily do that on my CR 250... but just cant get myself to go that far up.... not that I don't have the balls just don't want to fuck my bike up.... there is of course that learning curve with wheelies and the risk reward is just not there for me... small wheelie yes.... none motoX jump yes... aside from that... meh... I dont want to have to spend 1000's of dollars fixing shit if and when shit goes wrong. Gotta lay it down more than a few times to get that kind of shit down.

tuc0

Yea that is not something I am willing to try on my street bike even if i could get it to stand up like that... I have a 06 Victory Jackpot... which can do a wheelie but not like that... lol. I cold easily do that on my CR 250... but just cant get myself to go that far up.... not that I don't have the balls just don't want to fuck my bike up.... there is of course that learning curve with wheelies and the risk reward is just not there for me... small wheelie yes.... none motoX jump yes... aside from that... meh... I dont want to have to spend 1000's of dollars fixing shit if and when shit goes wrong. Gotta lay it down more than a few times to get that kind of shit down.
@Nutbutter It's a good skill to learn. Put it to good use when someday your front tire is flat.

tuc0

Yes she can straddle my tank anytime! :)

Probably getting fat... lol jk... or adding to his endless collection of bikes... my guess is the latter... but I wouldn't rule out both! :D
I'm thinking Mac must have already entered himself into this race.

tuc0

Hahahahaah... thats fast man.... I think he rides dirt mostly but i could be wrong....
No mang, he's a sport bike kind of guy. I read somewhere the 200+ mph bikes are 1000cc's. I've been wanting a bike myself but 600cc is all I can handle. I like Suzuki GSXR's (geexers). They are the lowest and lightest 600's.

GSXR600_K7_CWH_S_3 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Nutbutter

Staff member
No mang, he's a sport bike kind of guy. I read somewhere the 200+ mph bikes are 1000cc's. I've been wanting a bike myself but 600cc is all I can handle. I like Suzuki GSXR's (geexers). They are the lowest and lightest 600's.

View attachment 12703
I meant that he races dirt or enduro bikes... not that is all he rides. LOL. I recall seeing a picture of his garage and he had like 1 of every type of bike. Yea the Jixers are nice bikes man.... I almost bought a CBR 1000RR but decided that killing myself on a rice rocket was not on the top of my list of things to do. But the Victory Jackpot bridges the gap for me well enough... will do 0-60 in like 3.6 sec... the ride comfortable as hell.... and I don't have to worry about crazy maintenance every 5k or so. Oil, Gas, and some Lucas fuel injector cleaner at regular intervals... and I am good to go.

Attachments