I need a good mouse....

Hey guys! I know I've been MIA...but between the move in to my new apartment and a huge personal issue came up and really threw me off :( Might be awhile before I start playing, been a very very very shitty few days. I started school today, so that didn't help much. But on the better side of things...I was in Best Buy and they happened to be selling the Logitech G500 for $45, so I snagged it. I love it, thank you so much for suggesting it! <3

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Hey guys! I know I've been MIA...but between the move in to my new apartment and a huge personal issue came up and really threw me off :( Might be awhile before I start playing, been a very very very shitty few days. I started school today, so that didn't help much. But on the better side of things...I was in Best Buy and they happened to be selling the Logitech G500 for $45, so I snagged it. I love it, thank you so much for suggesting it! <3
You and LilJen should move in together!
TOTALLY!
Congrats on the new mouse!

Game on!

Yeah it has a few more buttons I'm pretty sure, which is nice if you play MMO's like me. But, the 518 is what my mom bought back when she first bought a "nice" computer (which is utter crap now, lol) and I've just grown so accustomed to it that I've never looked into another. I've heard the Razor Naga is really nice too.