Hi!

Hey guys!

My name is Erik and I live in California, in the Bay Area. I like to play a lot of league of legends and CS:S. I also play plenty of viola in the time I'm not playing league or CSS. I like to help people a lot, so if you guys ever need help with something, hit me up.

I want to get better at games in general so I can help other people become better.

Sorry for the shitty intro, I don't know how to write these things out.

v.Kamikaze

47R|Source Division
The 47 Ronin
I've been banned before on the CSS server, but that was because the admins were trying the times for the bans. They tried 0.5 on me but it just banned me for like 5 mins.
lol, sup ninety1! it actually perm-banned you, because it read it as a 0 (perm). I unbanned you once you notified us that it didnt work as intended. Then I remembered loco actually banned himself that exact same way! :p

lol, sup ninety1! it actually perm-banned you, because it read it as a 0 (perm). I unbanned you once you notified us that it didnt work as intended. Then I remembered loco actually banned himself that exact same way! :p
Oh wow a permaban, I thought it was just temporary. It was totally worth it because we all know what will happen if someone bans someone for 0.5 now lol