Hi Friends :)

Hi everyone! I feel like it has been years since I've been on the forums! I miss you all so much and playing with y'all. I have a bunch of you on Facebook and Instagram but I still feel like I need to be more active here to keep up with everything!

A couple of updates from my life:
I graduated from college in May 2015 with a BSBA majoring in Marketing!
This summer, I have been interning at Monster Worldwide (the job search site not the energy drink) within their Ad Ops department. I fucking love it. Sadly my last day here is next Friday the 14th. Here's my little shameless pitch; if anyone wants to hire me at their companies let me know ;)
I moved outta my parents' house last summer and now live with some roommates in beautiful Worcester, Ma. Just kidding it's kindof a shithole but I still love it!

I miss you guys sososo much. For those who don't know me...my name is Kelsey and I am 23 years old. I used to play CS:S regularly. I really wish I still had the means/technology to play but oh well. Sorry for the super long post, but figured I'd stop by and say hi! Here are some fun pics !
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

PS: I am a massive football fan. LSU on Saturdays and Patriots on Sundays. Free Brady, motherfuckers.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Hiya BB, it's been forever. I'm glad to see you're still with us.
That first pic's my favorite. Should I assume from the last pic that you're hair is now short? :p
To be honest, I didn't notice your hair in that pic. I think that's why you put the text where you did.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Hi @Bossbitch<3 hope all is well! Good to see you still remembering us. :)

My company will open up some positions in HR in the next few months, but unfortunately that's in Nevada and its the power company...if you ever consider moving to Nevada let me know. :)

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Hi everyone! I feel like it has been years since I've been on the forums! I miss you all so much and playing with y'all. I have a bunch of you on Facebook and Instagram but I still feel like I need to be more active here to keep up with everything!

View attachment 12652
PS: I am a massive football fan. LSU on Saturdays and Patriots on Sundays. Free Brady, motherfuckers.

Honestly, In this picture, I didn't pay attention to your hairs at all, I am sorry :)

More like below:

wtfnew042.jpg

Nutbutter

Staff member
Been a long time BB! Good to see you didn't forget about us. Best of luck in your quest for employment.... you should check out Liberty Mutual as there HQ is there in bean town. I worked for them for almost 6 years.... good company, great benifits.