What's new

Hello my name is?

BigNutZz

Hello 47r community. My name is Tony. I go by the name of BigNutZz. I figured the name would work as a two edged sword to different types of people. I am a Bible believing Christian . And cant begin to tell you all how much God has been good to me. I really like this server and used to play in the past. I am currently working towards getting my account unbanned to join up in the action. Nice to meet u all and looking forward towards some pleasant gaming. God Bless

Nutbutter

Staff member
First off... welcome to the forums. Second... if you are requesting a unban for whatever reason you need to post in the correct forums with the correct format... if you look to get unbanned... you will look and find the correct way to post.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
welcome! we don't talk much about religion here, but im sure there are other topics you can join in on.

First off... welcome to the forums. Second... if you are requesting a unban for whatever reason you need to post in the correct forums with the correct format... if you look to get unbanned... you will look and find the correct way to post.
he has a thread there. ;)