Hello, I'm tuc0

tuc0

tuc0

Job: Semiconductor
Something about yourself: My full name is Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez
Favorite games: CS:S, Flight Simulators ( M$ FSX, F/A-18 Korea/PSF, Falcon4.0 )
Favorite site to visit: Yahoo, CNN, & 47R
Hobbies/Interests: Old PC Hardware, Modern Muscle Cars, Aviation, & Carpentry.
Favorite Foods: Mexican, Vietnamese, Thai, Filipino, and Chinese.

I'm the guy who's always not playing CS:S lately. I used to late nights 3 or so years ago as Pedro, Ernesto's Gardening Service, etc.
I'm also Inaccurate-Tracer's dad. He used to play as Pedro sometimes. Sorry about that guys/gals. I got him his own account after few months though.

I make lots of mistakes; that's how I learn!

Edit: I copied Cutscene's post and started editing, I was in the Army (3 years reserves and 3 years active duty).

civil servant

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
If it's okay I'll just stick to calling you Tuco. Otherwise I'll end up saying something like, "Hi, I'm Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez. You killed my father. Now, prepare to die." It's okay if you don't get the Princess Bride reference.

Tuco is hella cool. I know because I know Tuco. Sup Brother!

tuc0

If it's okay I'll just stick to calling you Tuco. Otherwise I'll end up saying something like, "Hi, I'm Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez. You killed my father. Now, prepare to die." It's okay if you don't get the Princess Bride reference.

Tuco is hella cool. I know because I know Tuco. Sup Brother!
hahahahaha! Civ!!! <hugs> (& homo just for Civ though). Things OK Sir. Thanks for the warm welcome back.