What's new

Hello! I am Citats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
There doesn't need to be any bickering or shit talking on these threads.

Citats, please be patient while the admins come to a conclusion on your ban. And it also might help you if you fill out the appropriate template.

Citats

sorry...but your own uploads can't be trusted as it could have been recorded AFTER you turned off hacks and what not. so those videos are potentially useless "evidence" if you want to call it that. but again, we will wait until Kam can get his demos up and then admins can review and they will make the call then.
My upload contains the entire duration of time kaM was in the server and so everything that kaM could have seen before banning me is included in this video.

If what you mean is that I recorded my gameplay a second time to remove visual indication of a hack this is not possible either as shadowplay records what is actually sent to my screen by recording at the hardware level of my nvidia graphics card.

Someone commented on my upload that I am using triggerbot.
If anyone believes I am triggerbotting show me a segment in the video where you believe it is most evident and I will try to disprove the claim.

Before someone repeats it, I know (as kaM has argued) that hacks have successfully been used in pro CS matches in the past, giving no visual indications at all, just a slight twitch of the mouse4 button and.... bam, aim snap to head. kaM says "I've never seen anyone aim that high that fast" or something in the upload after a kill on Greg, and I think this is where he got the impression of aim key. If you slow the video down for this kill you will be able to see the human factor that aim key is not able to recreate. After reacting to Greg, my muscle memory kicks in to move my mouse at a linear speed (the same speed I move my mouse everywhere when i'm concentrating) towards catwalk body level, i slow my tracking speed so that I can line up my mouse motion to finish on Greg's head. I shoot immediately when the motion is stopped. Now if this happened with aim key, I would likely have appeared to immediately snap on to Greg's head (this is how it looks like in demos) and if there is actually a delay in acquiring the head to make it look more legit, I am willing to bet it would be a linear motion all the way to the head and an immediate stop and it would look like someone just hurled their mouse without regards to precision and stopped it arbitrarily on their head. I think aim key is just hard to spot sometimes because of high sensitivities giving the illusion of people snapping on.
Also for the last couple months I have been using Samsung SyncMaster 753DF CRT at native 1024x768 85hz this may explain faster than average reaction times and smooth mouse movement is due to my 18 inch QcK+ heavy being a 270 turn at most.

Citats

There doesn't need to be any bickering or shit talking on these threads.

Citats, please be patient while the admins come to a conclusion on your ban. And it also might help you if you fill out the appropriate template.
In Game Nickname: CITATSonPCin768p
Date Banned: 07 15 2015
Game Server that you were banned from: CSGO 5v5
STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:32516876
PunkBuster-ID: (IF APPLICABLE)
Reason of ban: Accusation of hacking
Admin that banned you: kaM
Why we should unban you: Not appropriate to ban someone due to uncertain personal suspicions

Nutbutter

Staff member
Ok. Thanks for posting in the proper format. We will be discussing the issue going forward and waiting on the demo footage from @kaM after we have come to a conclusion we will reply back to this thread. For everyone else that is in the clan that will be reviewing please keep your replies to the proper private thread that has been posted. Thank you.

kaM

The 47 Ronin
I removed the ban. I'm far too stressed and grumpy with a $60,000 loss at work this week and with my laptop nearly 100 miles away (only used it while leak testing my tower) with my girlfriend at university it's more of a burden to get it back from her and interrupt school/her game time.

It's an auto trigger normally by aimjunkie/aimware/chod that basically lets you play the game normally and it will randomly connect the shots to the right place for you, making it seem like normal game play. Not a snapping to the head aim movement. So you spray crappily at someone and still get the headshot or picked spot

Trying to keep the doors of my business open right now trumps all. Just because I was in there under the name kaM for a short time doesn't mean I wasn't in there on my other account and my 144hz screen does see all.

Citats

Implying 144hz makes you able to tell I am hacking is dumb . My sprays may be crappy but they are consistent. In fact, if I can consistently move my crosshair onto someone's head why would I need a triggerbot when I can just keep my crosshair on their head and click whenever I want to.

Sorry that you are stressed kaM, I know I'm not helping in that regard.
Thanks for unbanning but I feel like it's still up to the community leaders to address my ban and make sure this guilty until proven innocent shit stops.

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Implying 144hz makes you able to tell I am hacking is dumb . My sprays may be crappy but they are consistent. In fact, if I can consistently move my crosshair onto someone's head why would I need a triggerbot when I can just keep my crosshair on their head and click whenever I want to.

Sorry that you are stressed kaM, I know I'm not helping in that regard.
Thanks for unbanning but I feel like it's still up to the community leaders to address my ban and make sure this guilty until proven innocent shit stops.
You're very subtly aggressive in your comments. I've seen other admins press the boot buttons pretty fast for less so be careful in the server.

And I mentioned it because at 144hz, my screen is refreshing far quicker and as a silly poke.

Citats

My last remark wasn't meant to be subtle, it was meant to be thought provoking!

On the note of monitors I also have a 144hz 1920x1080 monitor however when you move your mouse too fast the colours respond at slightly different times due to different logic circuits of each colour and the resulting image is "washed out". On the other hand CRT monitors have 0ms response time and the entire image is painted onto the screen at once making it easier for me to see while I am in a fast aiming motion. And it will double as a room heater in the winter.

Sir Dies Alot

The 47 Ronin
okay. can you stop commenting and just let us deal with this? plus you're already unbanned....someone lock this damn post up already. unbanned yet the guy still keeps commenting

Status
Not open for further replies.