What's new

Hello! I am Citats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citats

Hello! I am Citats (CITATSonPCin768p) Welcome to the CSGO community!
In the future, instead of banning more experienced players because you can't accept that they might be better than you, consider instead keeping calm and coming up with new techniques to deal with these players.
After that, if you're still certain that they are cheating, prove it! Upload a video showing proof that they are hacking and let the community decide whether to ban them. Banning someone privately yourself based on your own opinion is sketchy at the very least and generally leads to unintentional abuse of admin privileges.

If anyone cares to unban me I will leave my steam ID here STEAM_1:1:32516876
I can provide 20 minutes of raw shadowplay gameplay prior to (and including) the ban if requested :)

If not I will just steer clear of this community and leave it at that, it's not a big deal.

Some cool self promotion:
youtube.com/user/rnodify

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Wrong post format requesting an unban and it will never work.
Pls take a little time and search for the sticky.

kaM

The 47 Ronin
When I logged onto steam I had a handful of messages about a cheater in the server. Before I even had your name to spec you, you killed me with a very quick and random headshot. That happens. no big deal but after watching you, your aim was extremely random but always managed to get a head shot. I wouldn't go for the more experienced card just yet considering the people watching you were either global elites or ex-pro cs players. You were looking exactly like the autotrigger/multi hack people I've seen and watched many many times.

Once people started to go into spec your whole game style changed. I have a couple demos on my laptop which my girlfriend took to do her studies but will post them up when I get a chance. We have some pretty good players on the server but the fact that you were able to empty the server from nearly 17-18 people that quick was shocking, and yes people said they were waiting for you to leave before coming back.

If you want to upload the video, that's cool but these hacks were able to be disguised by some of the top CS players in the world so a shadowplay video won't be that damning of proof.

Citats

Hi kaM. Feel free to post your demos and I will upload and post the actual footage soon so you can see how fluid aim translates into "random" headshots when the tickrate is lowered for spectater mode and demos.

Sir Dies Alot

The 47 Ronin
Keep posting passive aggresive replies is one way NOT to have your account unbanned =) try again. Or just don't bother wasting our time.

Citats

I'm sorry if my tone in the first post came across as hostile but this is simply because I don't appreciate having someone judge my playing and reduce it to an accusation of hacking when they obviously didn't have the experience to make that determination in the first place.

Shadowplay recording available here: Give it about an hour from now to finish uploading.
Can't wait an hour? Watch the prequel here:
Lol and I am sorry for trolling the 3 awpers...

Night gents

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Morning.
Any global elites or ex-pro cs players care to comment?
Seeing as it's 5:23PM and I'm still at work and you're giving these snide replies, nope, no comments from me yet. With that attitude you're only going to go no where.

Citats

Seeing as it's 5:23PM and I'm still at work and you're giving these snide replies, nope, no comments from me yet. With that attitude you're only going to go no where.
Relax I'm just pointing out the irony of the situation. It seems to me that you are only trying to provoke me.

Sir Dies Alot

The 47 Ronin
sorry...but your own uploads can't be trusted as it could have been recorded AFTER you turned off hacks and what not. so those videos are potentially useless "evidence" if you want to call it that. but again, we will wait until Kam can get his demos up and then admins can review and they will make the call then.

Status
Not open for further replies.