Hayao Miyazaki

What kind of anime thread would this be without mentioning Miyazaki?! I just wanted to recommend the ones I have watched (which is almost all of them):

• Spirited Away
  • Howl's Moving Castle
  • Princess Mononoke
  • Graveyard of the Fireflies
  • Nausicaa
  • Castle in the Sky
  • Totoro
  • Kiki's Delivery Service
  • Ponyo
  • The Cat Returns

Which was your favorite Miyazaki film?

All of Miyazaki's movie's are great. My favorite was Princess Mononoke. I remember watching it when I was still in elementary.

Did you know that if you watch his movies over and over, which I do, you can see that he puts his characters in multiple movies! And, some of his movie tracks are the same! I thought it was kinda cool haha.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
all of these are really good, castle in the sky is one of my favorite from him, next to graveyard of the fireflies

Omg, Spirited Away is my favorite as well! I love Totoro because he's super, super cute! His theme song is pretty awesome too :)

But the best part about his movies, they always have an awesome story line and I feel like it's so traditional as well.

My favorite has got to be Castle in the Sky. It was just such a good movie. However all of his movies are amazing. He has my all time favorite art style of all.